Friday, November 19, 2010

A Lover’s note

            I was once a lover… to whom? I also don’t know… I could be a lover to every guy I fell in love with, but the question is… could they or he be… a lover to me?
            I’ve always been dreaming to be a girlfriend of a guy who’ll treats me right, who’ll say I’m the one for him, who’ll see me and love for being me and the one who’ll stay despite the fact that he was  surrounded by some beautiful girls. The one who’ll be proud to tell the world that I am his girl.
            Nowadays,it’s really hard to find a person who’ll stick with you till the end… because most of the guys defined beauty as something that could be seen outside. Fair complexion, vital statistics, pretty face… that is beauty to them…What they didn’t know is… External beauty will fade through years. Only the personality or one’s character will remain until the end.
            I am just a girl who’s looking for someone who could be right there next to me whatever happens. The one who’s more than a lover to me…  Someone I can call a partner.
            In my twenty years of existence, currently a 2nd year mass communication student in Adamson University (supposedly a graduating Tourism student but for some circumstances, I failed to finish it). Well, talking about having a relationship, I never had a serious one. My recent suitor was Jake; I was forth year high school way back then. Seemed too long, well that’s life. I wasn’t born with such beauty that could be appreciated by everyone. I only look gorgeous once I put my make up on. (At first, I hated that idea but now, I’m used to it. If you have your make up on then you’re gorgeous if not, then not. You’ll just look pale in front of the crowd.)
            Back when I was in high school, I wasn’t really attractive. I am beautiful in the eyes of some but not in the eyes of many. But as I grew up, I realized that I have to look presentable, at all times. And I have to keep on mind that you’ll only look good if and only if you’ll feel good about yourself because I agree in the saying… “Real beauty comes from within”.
            I am not worrying anyway because I know someday; God will let me meet that person in his own time and place. I may not have a perfect relationship that is yet to come but I’ll make sure that every second count.


No comments:

Post a Comment